Terms & Conditions
- No Stress Websites will carry out work only where an agreement is provided either by email, telephone or mail.
- No Stress Websites will carry out work only for clients who are 18 years of age or above. An ‘order’ is deemed to be a written or verbal contract between No Stress Websites and the client, this includes telephone and email agreements.
- No Stress Websites will rent you a website on a monthly basis. Payment will be provided in advance by Direct Debit. The website will remain the property of No Stress Websites at all times (including all the content, domain name and hosting).
- Both parties have the right to cancel this agreement without notice at any time by email. In this situation the service and payments will stop as soon as the Direct Debit is cancelled.
- No Stress Websites will always endeavour to make sure your website is available online at all times, we can not accept responsibility for downtimes due to server problems or other technical issues.
- No Stress Websites cannot and will not guarantee any particular position on any search engine. The ranking of your site is not associated with our services and we will not monitor your position. However, your website will be designed with search engine optimisation (SEO) in mind.
- No Stress Websites will not be liable for costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the failure to meet agreed deadlines.
- No Stress Websites will not be liable or become involved in any disputes between the site renter and their clients and cannot be held responsible for any wrongdoing on the part of a site renter.